Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 UAH / VEFX *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 9,322₴ (Bs 28,220,771) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)