Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 UAH / VEFX *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 15,992₴ (Bs 141,781,850) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)