Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,510₴ (Bs 13,174,668) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)