Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47657 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 63% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,468₴ (руб 55,538) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (35 minutes ago)