Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42184 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,053₴ (руб 71,242) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)