Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.790 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 199% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,820₴ (€1,557) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (44 minutes ago)