Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.552 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 234% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,706₴ (Bs 8,899) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)