Cost of living comparison between Bansko, Bulgaria and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.279 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,104₴ (1,198 лв) in Bansko to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)