Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.589 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,178₴ (2,706KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)