Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.047 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 96% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,915₴ (875KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)