Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 7,263₴ (RD$ 13,205) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)