Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00186 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,652₴ (Rp 31,480,093) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)