Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.631 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 28,638₴ (6,184TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)