Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.158 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,191₴ (1,284TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)