Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,367₴ (3,128TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)