Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.385 UAH / BND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 207% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,036₴ (B$2,504) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)