Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.473 UAH / BND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 162% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,178₴ (B$1,036) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (44 minutes ago)