Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.972 UAH / BND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 202% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,310₴ (B$2,521) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)