Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.383 UAH / BND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 207% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,962₴ (B$2,578) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)