Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00207 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,127₴ (Rp 8,767,980) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)