Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,073₴ (Rp 8,406,362) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)