Cost of living comparison between Bandar Lampung, Indonesia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00192 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,005₴ (Rp 9,373,650) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (41 minutes ago)