Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,622₴ (Rp 9,817,124) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)