Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04903 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 133% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,783₴ (342,279 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)