Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04668 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 167% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,860₴ (382,621 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (42 minutes ago)