Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.596 UAH / MDL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,442₴ (5,291 Leu) in Bălţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)