Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,045₴ (Rp 8,525,449) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (26 minutes ago)