Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00190 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,674₴ (Rp 7,215,546) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)