Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 53% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,756₴ (Rp 24,772,101) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)