Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.684 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 83% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,879₴ (2,076 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)