Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.736 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,670₴ (6,484 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)