Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.123 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,242₴ (1,719 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (42 minutes ago)