Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.389 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 86% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,848₴ (4,359 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)