Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02275 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 155% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,566₴ (728,052 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)