Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02363 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,324₴ (2,087,661 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)