Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02308 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 78% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,956₴ (2,468,144 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)