Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.905 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 133% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,236₴ (€540) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)