Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.565 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,007₴ (Php17,703) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)