Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.523 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,009₴ (Php42,044) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)