Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,802₴ (Php18,815) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)