Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.781 UAH / AWG
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 53% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,508₴ (ƒ 779) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)