Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,626₴ (11,252 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (44 minutes ago)