Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.896 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,494₴ (10,600 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)