Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.202 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 177% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,002₴ (NZ$849) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)