Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.120 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 115% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 180,264₴ (NZ$9,948) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)