Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39193 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 53% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,006₴ (₨125,040) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)