Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38689 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,751₴ (₨76,898) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Padua costs €0.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)