Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07966 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 46% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,624₴ (133,366 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)