Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07361 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,239₴ (492,319 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)