Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07983 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 90% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,637₴ (183,355 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)