Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07966 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,965₴ (777,896 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)