Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07609 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,996₴ (459,930 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)