Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07510 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,057₴ (533,372 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)