Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.276 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 176,817₴ (24,303 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)