Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.425 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,627₴ (9,108 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)