Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.544 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 136% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,842₴ (4,884 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)