Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.897 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 141% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,637₴ (4,766 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)