Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.821 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,549₴ (4,545 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)