Cost of living comparison between Arica, Chile and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03849 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,823₴ (CH$566,916) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (35 minutes ago)