Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.033 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 234% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,314₴ (€1,871) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)