Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.699 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 135,940₴ (€4,428) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)