Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02204 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 111% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,612₴ (708,487 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)