Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02295 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 238% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,744₴ (2,211,367 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)