Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02227 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 206% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,853₴ (2,059,016 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)