Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,956₴ (﷼ 46,631,678) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)