Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,406₴ (﷼ 43,501,968) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)