Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,243₴ (﷼ 13,239,757) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)