Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.534 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,374₴ (5,414 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)