Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08580 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,331₴ (201,990 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)