Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08231 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 53% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,043₴ (134,152 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)