Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07674 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 51% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,252₴ (133,594 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (44 minutes ago)