Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.705 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,630₴ (Dinar 1,804) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)