Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02488 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 167% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,488₴ (₩3,114,085) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)