Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02471 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 164% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 87,092₴ (₩3,524,139) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)