Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02489 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 165% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 82,154₴ (₩3,300,467) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)