Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 260% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,540₴ (€2,000) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)