Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,431₴ (Php16,820) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)