Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,533₴ (Php75,092) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)