Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.411 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,426₴ (2,891TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (33 minutes ago)