Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00801 UAH / MGA
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,844₴ (4,600,583 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)