Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00835 UAH / MGA
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,502₴ (1,257,263 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)