Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.989 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,490₴ (7,114TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)