Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.195 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 127% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,823₴ (4,493TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)