Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.433 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,187₴ (1,739TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)