Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.350 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,122₴ (4,234TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)