Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02236 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,690₴ (₩343,959) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)