Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02469 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,931₴ (₩361,790) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)