Cost of living comparison between Andong, South Korea and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02234 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,634₴ (₩968,574) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (40 minutes ago)