Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02427 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,063₴ (₩1,815,311) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)