Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.451 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 189% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 92,622₴ (€2,945) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)