Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.894 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 167% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 88,002₴ (€2,759) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)