Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39410 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,878₴ (₨101,189) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)