Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41423 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,527₴ (₨44,727) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)