Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40690 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,717₴ (₨18,965) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)