Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 8,117₴ (﷼ 13,074,854) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)