Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,907₴ (﷼ 20,655,087) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)