Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00083 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,079₴ (﷼ 21,660,483) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)