Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.138 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 233% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,990₴ (Dinar 1,277) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)