Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.897 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 229% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,398₴ (Dinar 1,409) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)