Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.895 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,247₴ (€1,575) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)